What is DaVinci?
Italian Natural Ice Cream
- DaVinci is 100% vegetarian
- DaVinci is made from natural ingredients with no synthetic flavors or essences.
- Though made from the same ingredients as Ice Cream viz., milk, cream, sugar and stabilizer.
- DaVinci made from fresh fruit, sugar, milk and cream.
- DaVinci is a nutritious food as it contains protein, calcium, carbohydrates, minerals, vitamin A, and almost all the B group vitamins.
- DaVinci has a lower fat content of approx. 4 per cent as compared to natural Italian ice cream which is higher at 10 percent or more.
- It is freshly-made daily to ensure that it is always fresh unlike industrial ice cream, which is manufactured and stored indefinitely.
- It is served with a spatula at a higher temperature which does not sting the mouth.
- Gelato is the generic word for Ice Cream in Italian.